Frozen pizza was yesterday - protein pizza has never been so delicious
Making pizza dough yourself is too much of a hassle?
With the TOTAL PROTEIN baking mix every protein pizza is guaranteed to succeed!
- Mix one portion of baking mix (120 g) with 110 ml of lukewarm water and knead for 5 minutes with your hands or a dough hook to form a smooth dough. Shape the finished pizza dough into a ball on a lightly floured surface.
- Then cover the dough with a towel and let it rest at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes so that the yeast can rise. Then roll out the dough to the pizza base and place on a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Then only top with your favorite ingredients and then bake at 250 ° C top / bottom heat for approx. 7 to 9 minutes. You can already enjoy the first protein pizza that really tastes like pizza!
Discover the perfect combination of high protein content and real pizza taste - without a guilty conscience!
With the protein it contains, our Protein Pizza Baking Mix provides the perfect basis for a protein-rich pizza dough - you determine the topping yourself. Discover our TOTAL PROTEIN Pizza Baking Mix and experience pure enjoyment instead of hard renunciation!
How our TOTAL PROTEIN pizza mix becomes a better pizza
- Tastes like real pizza dough: The baking mix was made with a Master baker developed - this is unique and you can taste it.
- High protein content: Stick in a serving of pizza dough 47.6 g protein.
- High fiber content: One serving delivers 9.3 grams of fiber from psyllium husks.
- Without unnecessary additives: The baking mix contains besides Sources of protein and psyllium husks only include flour, yeast and salt - nothing that doesn't belong in a standard pizza dough.
Fast preparation: Baking mix with water Mix, knead and Rest for 30 minutes leave - the pizza dough is ready!
Whether sweet or savory - protein pizza according to your taste
Carbohydrates, fat, lots of calories - pizza from the delivery service or from the freezer counter in particular is not exactly known as a healthy dish. And that is why it is strictly forbidden on the menu of most people who pay attention to their diet or are on a diet. With the delicious TOTAL PROTEIN pizza you can enjoy pizza without a guilty conscience and you don't have to do without anything. The big advantage of homemade pizza: You decide what is on it! And with the topping you choose you can really save calories.
Whether classic pizza prepared as protein pizza, your own creations or sweet pizza - there are no limits to your imagination. You can find inspiration for your protein pizza with self-selected healthy ingredients and good nutritional values in our recipes. How about a classic margherita with spicy tomato sauce, light mozzarella and fresh herbs or a vegetarian vegetable pizza with low-fat feta? If you are in the mood for a protein-rich and delicious dessert from the oven, you can also top the pizza dough with sweet ingredients.
No matter which variant you choose - with our TOTAL PROTEIN pizza baking mix, pizza always works!
Nominal filling quantity 600g-2000g
Sales name:Baking mix for making a protein-rich pizza dough
Ingredients:Durum wheat flour 47,8 %, Milk protein (Whey protein concentrate, Emulsifier sunflower lecithin) 14.6%, Calcium caseinate 9,7%, Wheat protein 7.4%, pea protein isolate 7.4%, psyllium husk powder, dry yeast, table salt.
|Nutritional values baking mix||per 100g||per serving (120g)|
|Calorific value||1439 kJ||1726 kJ|
|-||340 kcal||409 kcal|
|fat||2.7 g||3.3 g|
|- hereof: saturated fatty acids||0.75 g||0.9 g|
|carbohydrates||35.9 g||43.1 g|
|- of which sugars||1.9 g||2.2 g|
|Fiber||7.8 g||9.3 g|
|Protein||39.7 g||47.6 g|
|salt||3.1 g||3.7 g|