Are you plagued by tiredness and fatigue, your cognitive functions, such as learning, remembering and thinking, are temporarily not as they should be and your energy metabolism is in the basement? Your skin, hair and nails are no longer in the normal range?
Then the PMS PROTECT is just right for you. Because the selected micronutrients support your body in these areas and bring it into the normal range.
The zinc it contains contributes to this, among other things
- maintain normal skin, hair and nails
- Protect cells from oxidative stress
- to maintain a normal acid-base metabolism
The iron contained contributes to
- contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- contributes to normal cognitive function
Magnesium contributes to the following:
- A normal energy metabolism
- To maintain normal bones and teeth
- To a normal mental function
But there are also effects that apply equally to iron, zinc and magnesium. They all help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
In addition, the zinc contained in PMS PROTECT contributes to normal fertility and normal reproduction (fertility) and the iron contained has a function in cell division.
If you take into account that, according to the National Consumption Study II, 75% of women under 50 years of age did not achieve the recommended daily intake of iron, 21% of women did not achieve the recommended intake of zinc and 29% of women did not achieve the recommended intake of magnesium, this illustrates the selection of the Micronutrients for the PMS Protect.1
In addition, PMS Protect contains monk's pepper (Vitex agnus-castus L.) extract, which according to the Assessment Report of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) is used in herbal medicines to treat PMS symptoms.
- Effective combination of selected nutrients
- Best in combination with the ESSENTIALS for even more benefits, e.g. to maintain normal eyesight and brain function through the DHA it contains2
- Supports the body in the mentioned functions
- Does NOT contain hormones
- Now also contains ZINC (to be even more effective)
Nutritional values and ingredients
Dietary supplement with L-carnitine and iron
Net filling quantity:
- Magnesium citrate
- Coating agent hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell)
- Ferrous sulfate
- Zinc citrate
- Rice bran
- Rice extract
- Chaste tree extract
|Nutritional values||per 2.73 g (daily ration - 4 capsules)|
|Chaste tree extract||20 mg|
|Minerals||per 2.73 g (daily ration - 4 capsules)||% NRV¹|
|¹ Percentage of nutrient reference values according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011|
Consume 4 capsules once a day whole with sufficient liquid with a meal.
Dry, closed and below 25 ° C. Protect from sunlight.