- Zinc bisgycinate capsules
- Chelate Formula - very high bioavailability
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc helps maintain normal serum testosterone levels
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc helps maintain normal skin
- 100% vegan product
- Quality product, made in Germany
ESN Zinc consists of high quality zinc bisgycinate and has a very high bioavailability due to its chelate structure. ESN Zinc is particularly interesting for highly active athletes such as bodybuilders, fitness athletes and endurance athletes. Active athletes who sweat a lot need to compensate for zinc needs quickly and easily.
Zinc is an essential trace element that the body cannot produce itself. Our body needs zinc, among other things, so that around 300 enzymes can function properly. Zinc is important for numerous metabolic processes. Like the production and breakdown of carbohydrates and proteins, whereby zinc influences the skin, the body's defenses (immune system) and the effects of various hormones.
Contents: 120 capsules
Consume 1 capsule a day with water. Not more than one capsule a day.
|Nutritional values||per 1 capsule||per 100 g|
|Zinc (elementary)||25 mg||3571 mg|
|Zinc Bisgycinate Chelate Formula|
Maltodextrin, rice starch, hypromellose capsule (vegetable origin), zinc bisglycinate (13.3%), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate E 572)
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle should be ensured. Food supplements should be stored out of the reach of young children.