- Vitamin all-rounder
- Niacin, riboflavin, biotin contribute to a normal energy metabolism
- Folic acid (folate) contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Vitamin A and vitamin B 12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal heart function
- Vitamin B6 helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity
- Quality product, made in Germany
ESN Vitamin Stack is a multivitamin preparation optimally combined from all 13 vitamins in capsule form (plant-based hypromellose) for daily nutritional supplements.
Vitamins are essential organic compounds that must be ingested with food. Partial exceptions are vitamin D, which is synthesized in the body using sunlight, and niacin, which can be formed from tryptophan. Vitamins, together with minerals, amino acids and trace elements, are involved in almost all reactions in the human metabolism. They also regulate the utilization of carbohydrates and proteins, support the immune system and are, for example, indispensable for building fingernails, teeth, bones, blood cells and muscle cells.
Contents: 120 capsules
Take 1 capsule daily with plenty of water.
|Nutritional values||per 1 capsule|
|Vitamin A||800 µg|
|Vitamin E.||10 mg|
|Vitamin K1||100 µg|
|Vitamin D3||20 µg|
|vitamin C||250 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||20 mg|
|Vitamin B1||3.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||4.2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||4.2 mg|
|Folic acid||600 µg|
|Vitamin B12||6 µg|
Microcrystalline cellulose (anti-caking agent), maltodextrin, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), hypromellose capsule (vegetable origin), niacin (nicotinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin A (retinylacetate), folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), biotin (D-biotin), vitamin K1 (phytomenadione), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin )
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle should be ensured. Food supplements should be stored out of the reach of young children.